Providing Mental Health Awareness For All... ________________________________________________________________________________________ Adult MHFA One-Day Champions Course
Our one day MHFA course is a more detailed version of the half-day and a 'lite version' of the MHFA two day course. The session is intended to raise awareness of mental health across the workforce. We can come to you to deliver this course providing you have the right space & numbers, alternatively we have frequent courses running.
It is designed to give you:
• An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of common mental health issues and factors that can affect mental health
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining mental wellbeing
• Spotting signs of distress
• Build confidence to open the conversation relating to mental health
• The confidence to support a person who is in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
• Supporting good mental health in the workplace
The course is delivered using a blend of interactive activities, videos, case studies and group discussion, to facilitate an engaging and thought-provoking session.
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance which is emailed along with further information and good practice guides to support their learning after the event.